Read’hy and experimentations through Article 51
Since July 7, 2021, The Connected Cardiac Rehabilitation program Read'hy will benefit from an experimentation through the Article 51 of LFSS 2018, for a 36-month period, to evaluate its benefit in terms of healthcare organization.
READ'HY is a hybrid phase II cardiac rehabilitation (CR) program (period between the end of the intensive care unit and the end of the stay in a follow-up care unit) for stabilized patients combining physical activity sessions in autonomy at home and sessions with medical consultation and therapeutic education in a specialized center.
Read'hy is judged innovative, given:
- Its model of care, which combines human and technical aspects throughout the course of treatment,
- Its management, which takes place very early after the coronary event,
- Its design, which considers the comfort of the patient,
- Its pathway, which reduces the constraints of conventional programs while maintaining quality of care,
- Its model that clearly addresses chronic disease.
Read'hy implies a new and innovative organization model that meets a significant need in the field of post-infarction patient care.
Do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions about this procedure.